We will work with any client on any project that contains words. We are not here to criticize ideas, and we will do our best to work with you, not just to bring your work to its full potential, but to make the process of getting there comfortable. Our payment plans work to your schedule, and we believe in fully-
All pricing is listed and taken in USD. We accept the following methods of payment:
• PayPal (at pay[at]anthroaquatic[dot]com)
• Square Cash (at pay[at]anthroaquatic[dot]com)
• Credit Card via Wave Invoicing (select "Pay with credit card" after receiving an invoice)
• Personal Check (USA clients only) -
Ottercorrect Literature Services
7 Bloom Drive
Plainfield, CT 06374
Bounced checks will be subject to a $30.00 fee added to your invoice
Services and Pricing:
• During a Story Analysis, we will look at the development of your characters, plot, and setting. We will comment, using Microsoft Word's comments feature, on ways the story can be enhanced. This service is great for authors who are completely unsure of their idea and have no idea where to go. Prices for this service range from $0.002-
• These services all deal with the technical aspects of your work, including grammar, punctuation, spelling, and tense/perspective consistency. Depending on the level of editing you choose, we may also give suggestions on improving the story or work, just as we would in a Story Analysis. We offer three levels of editing:
> A Light Edit will require only one to two sweeps of the manuscript, dealing only with the technical aspects as listed above. This service ranges from $0.004-
> A Medium Edit includes the work done in a Light Edit and a Story Analysis, involving two to three sweeps of the manuscript for more accuracy. This service is the considered a "standard edit", and will range from $0.006-
> A Heavy Edit offers the same services as a Medium Edit, but takes them to the next level. If a manuscript requires a substantial amount of work with either the analysis of the story or the copyediting, we may suggest you upgrade to this, even if you want to go with a Medium Edit. This level involves three to four sweeps of your manuscript for maximum accuracy, and ranges from $0.012-
• Visual novels are growing in both popularity and abunance. These projects are exciting, and we would love the chance to work with more of them.
• Visual Novel Editing Services include every other applicable service on this page, and can apply to an in-
• Anthologies are becoming more and more popular these days, giving writers more markets to submit their work to. Editing work done in our anthology editing services are similar to that of a Medium Edit.
> With our Managing Editor Services, AnthroAquatic will take the roll of lead editor of the project. You will provide us with the details of your anthology (theme, word counts, restrictions, etc.), and alone or with the help of associate editors (at your choice) we will acquire, judge, and edit stories in conjunction with the contributing authors. This service includes training on how to run an anthology project, but as not all of our clients wish to be editors, this is optional.
Managing Editor Services do not include marketing/posting the submission call, contracting the authors, paying authors, or publishing the anthology. This will cost $0.0075/word, with a $250 down-
The Associate Editor Services do not include marketing/posting the submission call, contracting the authors, paying authors, or publishing the anthology. This will cost $0.005/word, with a $150 down-
• Contract Consulting – Confused on what rights your contract is requesting? We make sure you understand exactly what it is that you're signing, and give you suggestions on clauses you may wish to add or subtract. For contracts that involve one-
• Contract Writing – We can help you write your initial contract! The cost of this service will depend on the amount of additions required (editing an existing contract versus creating a new one), and the complexity of the contract itself. This service ranges from $25.00-